This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
We collect the following information from our customers:
- We collect the email addresses of those who sign up for FuelGauge accounts or communicate with us via email.
- We collect data on the pages and features our customers visit or use inside the online application.
- We collect information volunteered by our customers (for example, in surveys, during registration or via email).
Here’s what we do with the information we collect:
- We’ll use your information for billing, identification and authentication, customer research and contact.
- We use that information to improve FuelGauge and the quality of our service.
- Send emails about our Site or respond to inquiries.
And here’s what we won’t do:
- We don’t share it or sell it to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services that you’ve requested.
- Share your data without your permission.
- Ask for personal information directly from children under the age of 18.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Disclosure by us of your information. You authorize us to share your non-personally identifiable information to other users of the same account within the Service.
- Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on our behalf and to perform services related to administration of the Service (including, without limitation, maintenance, hosting, storage and database management services, web analytics and administration). These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to comply with this Policy. These service providers may also contact you using autodialed or prerecorded messages, calls, SMS or other text messages, only as authorized by us to carry out the purposes we have identified in this Policy, and not for their own purposes.
- Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information. We may share aggregated information, including queries and offers generated as a result of your use of the Service, that includes non-identifying information and Log Data, with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, other commercial purposes and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
- Combined Information. We may combine certain Personal Information with non Personal Information in order to allow us to create information packages and services that are better tailored to your interests and preferences. Among other things, linking this information may allow us generally to improve and personalize the Service. If we combine or link any information with your Personal Information, the resulting combination will be treated as Personal Information under this Policy.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our or a third party’s property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable. This website nor does the FuelGauge application ask for or require personal health information; therefore, this website is not intended to be compliant to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
We are concerned with safeguarding your Personal Identifiable Information. We employ a variety of measures designed to protect your Personal Identifiable Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, we do not promise that any information or private communications will be protected from unauthorized disclosure or use.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private.
If you receive an email asking you to update your Personal Information, do not reply and please contact us at email@example.com.